Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cloak & Dinner: Any Colour You Like || 5/30/11

Having finally attended my first underground supper club w/ delicious food by Isaiah at The Pheast, (and subsequently working on another dinner which yes I will blog about at some point very soon) I saw both the hard work & the indescribable joy that came out of the experience, and I knew it was time to finally get my own dinner party underway...

Introduce an improv aficionado (in both cooking & comedy) and an adorable (I can say that, he's my boyfriend) mixologist into the mix... with the addition of my deliciously baffling concoctions and we have ourselves the perfect recipe.  Wanting to encapsulate both our avant-garde style & our playful creativity, the Cloak & Dinner supper club was born.

ANY COLOUR YOU LIKE

Red
 Fried Red Beet Arancini w/ Muhammara Sauce & Pomegranate Molassas
Orange 
Orange Glazed Pork Belly Sliders w/ Pickled Onions & Carrot Slaw
Yellow
Trio of Grilled Vegetables w/ Tandoori Tiger Prawns & Corn Bread Pudding

Green
Roasted Brussels Sprouts w/ Pistachio & Grilled Skirt Steak w/ Chimichurri Sauce

Blue
Blue Potato Latkes w/ Blueberry Sauce & Creme Fraiche

Purple
Duo of Lavender Ice Cream & Violet Champagne Cake w/ Vanilla Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment